This page only displays upcoming events.
For past events, please navigate to the bottom left of this page and click on the link labelled ‘Previous events’.
- This event has passed.
Accelerating Smallholder Agroforestry in the Global South
January 25 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
This is the first in a series of 90-minute webinars on agroforestry. ARC is a new nonprofit accelerating the planting of regenerative food forests in Guatemala and East Africa, with requests to expand to more countries. ARC works in partnership with smallholder farmers to build environmental and community resilience through agroforestry, regenerative agriculture, permaculture, and syntropic farming. We invite you to learn more and share this event with your network – please tag ARC and let’s regenerate!
Find a recording of this webinar here
Access the speaker’s presentations here
- Patrick Worms, World Agroforestry Institute, “Why Agroforestry”
- Natalie Topa, UTopa Design, “Designing for Waterflow”
- Roland van Reenen, ARC, “Syntropic Farming”
- John Roulac, ARC, “ARC’s Vision”
- Presentations from 3 ARC Projects:
- Sean Dixon-Sullivan, Contour Lines, Guatemala
- Luwayo Biswick, Permaculture Paradise Institute, Malawi
- Willis Orum, Regenerative Holistic Resource Center, Kenya